Automation and digitisation are the tasks that industrial companies have to face today. Where products used to be processed by hand, solutions for automated feeding and process-driven processing are now in demand.
HONSEL recognized this development years ago and with HONSEL automation has built up a business unit that can plan, project and implement customer-specific applications. The bandwidth of the technicians, engineers and designers ranges from technical advice prior to the order, to project planning and production in the own special machine construction department, to the documentation of each plant in accordance with the machine guidelines. HONSEL service technicians are also in demand as contact persons for pre-acceptance, acceptance and commissioning of a customer‘s plant.
HONSEL can also provide production support services to ensure that all processes are optimally adhered to. HONSEL also offers a worldwide on-site service by experienced service engineers.
“Everything from a single source” is the motto with which HONSEL controls not only the production of fasteners, but also offers reliable process solutions for the processing of the HONSEL products. The spectrum ranges from the semi-automatic manual workstation through to the fully automated manufacturing cell in which the different work processes can be imaged using the in-house HONSEL DMSD 2G automatic control system.
HONSEL knows the work processes in the automotive sector and uses this experience to develop automation solutions that are tailored to the needs of the customers.
- Process monitoring with HONSEL DMSD 2G
- Variably expandable up to five manual setting tools
- Ergonomic thanks to height-adjustable working surface
- Manual turning unit for left-hand and right-hand parts
- DMC scanner
- Signal lamp (OK or NOK)
- LED lighting for the working area
- Process monitoring by HONSEL DMSD 2G
- Man-robot collaboration, load capacity variable
- High degree of automation
- Q-Gate with 360° detection field
- Modular application for different fasteners
- Part identification (data matrix code)
- Separation and feeding of HONSEL blind rivet studs
- Process monitored setting of HONSEL blind rivet studs
- Separation and feeding of HONSEL coils
- Process monitored setting of HONSEL coils (M8 x 1.5, M10 x 1.5, M14 x 1.5)
- Automatic tang break-off (incl. discharge of the tang)
- Transfer system
- Total of 6 stations
DMSD has stood for process monitoring in fastening technology for more than 25 years. HONSEL received its first patent for process monitoring in blind rivet processing back in 1990. DMSD has been continuously improved and optimised since this time.
All HONSEL standard tool components such as RivSys BZ & VNG, automated solutions, work stations and hand tools for rivet nuts, blind rivets and coils can be connected to the DMSD 2G.