Captive screws have become an integral part of modern fastening technology. System suppliers are able to deliver pre-assembled units just in time to the production lines of the OEMs. This creates huge savings potential in terms of logistics, assembly and quality costs.
With its new products from the HPF-line HONSEL has created a portfolio that meets the high standards of automotive production. Key element to this development is the consolidation of all production steps inhouse as well as over 90 years of experience in working with automotive customer.
- inhouse production of cold-formed screws, sleeves and plastic parts
- as a result individual combinations of sizes, thread types and pitches can be realized
- inhouse assembly of all components
- global availability because of own plant in Wuxi, China
- 100% inspection of the finished products
- development of customized solutions up to the manufacturing of prototypes possible
- individual solutions for automated assembly available