Sructural blind rivets play a key role wherever safety, high shear forces and large clamping strengths are important.
HONSEL offers more
Our requirement is the provision of perfectly coordinated components. The system HONSEL HIGH-STRENGTH
For each high-strength blind rivet, we, have the suitable tool solution available. In this the clamping jaws create a form closure with the respective grooved mandrel. This guarantees
- an optimal grip - no loss of power due to slipping of the clamping jaws
- a strong reduction in tool wear
Structural blind rivets
With their special features, high-strength blind rivets are used, for example, in the production of a wide variety of means of transport such as trucks and semi-trailers, trailers, caravans and mobile homes, as well as in rail-bound systems such as locomotives, wagons and trams, but also in the manufacture of cable cars.
Structural HONSEL blind rivets are characterized by a number of outstanding properties.
- High tensile and shear strength
- Large clamping range
- Dust and splash water-tight. Free from rattling noise and vibration-resistant
- Very good bore filling properties and outstanding compensation of bore tolerances